contract job in Massachusetts

From: "Mindee Owens" <Mindee(dot)Owens(at)symphonysv(dot)com>
To: <bostonpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: contract job in Massachusetts
Date: 2009-09-01 19:25:15
Lists: bostonpug
I wanted to see if you know of any database developers available for
contract work in Massachusetts with postgres, sql and oracle experience.
Can you please call me or email me when you get this message.
Mindee Owens
Symphony Services
Sr. Resource Manager
1 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA 01886
mowens(at)symphonysv(dot)com <mailto:mowens(at)symphonysv(dot)com>
978-256-1113 ext 7635 (work)
978-799-1663 (cell)
978-256-1184 (fax)

Engineering Outcome Certainty

1 Technology Park Dr, Westford, MA 01886 <>

P Think GREEN. Please consider the environment before printing this

bostonpug by date

Next:From: Mindee OwensDate: 2009-09-02 15:47:41
Subject: job in Massachusetts