Re: Upgrade to 9 questions

From: "Bremer, Gerd" <gerd(dot)bremer(at)coremedia(dot)com>
To: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, "Albert Kurucz" <albert(dot)kurucz(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 9 questions
Date: 2010-10-04 09:07:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I created 6 artefact bundles and uploaded them to Sonatype staging repository as described on https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party+Artifacts+to+Maven+Central.

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-266
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-265
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-264
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-263
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-261
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-260

Currently they are in evaluation phase and not yet published on Maven Central.
* The most important class jars are the official jars from the JDBC download page.
* The javadoc jars are the same for jdbc3 and jdbc4, originating from the build/publicapi directory.
* The source jars are the same for jdbc3 and jdbc4, originating from the 'org' source directory without test classes in org/postgresql/test.

-Gerd

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----