Re: Older version?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'jmpoure(at)translationforge(dot)com'" <jmpoure(at)translationforge(dot)com>, Andy Lewis <alewis(at)jumboclassifieds(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Older version?
Date: 2002-04-21 18:17:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Actually, the original downloads are available at
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgadmin, which is an updated version of
the old www.greatbridge.org site (Jean-Michel, your old login should still
work). There are moves afoot to encourage use of the site again for other
PostgreSQL projects, but you know how quickly the PR stuff happens around
here :-)

Please note though, as Jean-Michel said, pgAdmin I is NOT supported any
more, and if at all possible an upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.2.1 + pgAdmin II is
by far the best idea.

Regards, Dave.