Re: Patch to psql to allow SEARCH_PATH to be set from env

From: Scott Goodwin <scott(at)scottg(dot)net>
To: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch to psql to allow SEARCH_PATH to be set from env
Date: 2004-02-10 13:54:41
Lists: pgsql-patches
Hi Chris,

No, I didn't know that, but I figured there might be another, better
way to do this that I hadn't found. Thanks for the info; I'm going to
dig into ALTER USER to see what else I may be missing. Consider this
patch "rescinded", though it was a good exercise in working with PG
source code. If anyone cares to, I'd still like feedback on anything I
could have done better in this patch (i.e. coding style, better place
to put this kind of code etc.).

thanks,

/s.