First meeting, May 6th at 6PM

From: Decibel! <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: First meeting, May 6th at 6PM
Date: 2008-04-29 22:54:52
Lists: austinpug
(copied from http://pugs.postgresql.org/node/388)

Part of Austin's Geek culture? Work for a company using an open
source database? Interested in Keeping Postgres Weird?

Then join us at the first meeting of the Austin Postgres User's Group
on Tuesday, May 6th at 6PM!

The rough agenda will be:
6:00 - 6:30 Meet 'n greet
6:30 - 7:15 Discuss goals for the AustinPUG
7:15 - 7:45 Presentation: What's new it 8.3?
7:45 - 8:00 Wrap-up

The meeting will be held at Sun's offices in Riata:

Sun Microsystems
Building 8 - Longhorn Conference Room
5300 Riata Park Ct
Austin, TX 78727
(a map is available at http://lnk.nu/maps.google.com/k6g)

We will have to register everyone who is attending as a visitor; to
make this as efficient as possible, please RSVP to
austinpug(at)decibel(dot)org(dot) Oh, and there's one more reason to register...

FREE PIZZA!

I'll be ordering from Mangia's; please let me know if you'd rather
chow down on spinach, pepperoni, or Chicago style (or if you really
can't eat any of the above...)
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel(at)decibel(dot)org

austinpug by date

Next:From: Decibel!Date: 2008-05-30 14:39:40