PGDay NYC 2012 Schedule Announced

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGDay NYC 2012 Schedule Announced
Date: 2012-03-09 04:27:27
Lists: pgsql-announce
PGDay NYC 2012 is pleased to announce the full lineup of talks for our conference on April 2, 2012, available here:

We have twelve speakers coming from all over the world to share their experiences using PostgreSQL, talk about upcoming enhancements in PostgreSQL 9.2, and discuss various PostgreSQL

We are offering a $50 discount on our tickets using the code PGGLOBAL ( from now through March 16th

PG Day NYC 2012 is part of the "PG Corridor Days" series of one-day conferences to help promote PostgreSQL usage in their locals.  The other conferences are PGDay Austin on March 28 (  and PGDay DC on March 30 (

If you have any questions, please send us an email at contact(at)nycpug(dot)org - we look forward to seeing you in April!

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: SQL Maestro GroupDate: 2012-03-09 10:16:38