FW: Schema with Postgress 8.1

From: "chris preston" <chris(at)thetrafalgartravel(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: Schema with Postgress 8.1
Date: 2006-01-30 17:53:12
Lists: pgsql-general
Hello all,
I have setup a fedora 4 box with Postgress 8.0.6 (with Schemas).  The
problem is that by windows odbc driver that i have setup shows me the tables
but when i double click to display the fields i get a message

Connectivity error. Error while executing the query,ERROR: schemas
"postgress" does not exist

When I go into phppgadmin i see a schema but it has the name of public. i am
thinking that i need to add a new schema wiht the name postgres or can i
delete it.  if i can delete it how do you do that... i am using php and it
connects fine to the database but something is wrong with odbc

what am i doing wrong .....HELP

pgsql-general by date