postgresql configure

From: "Rob Yelle" <rob(dot)yelle(at)ektron(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql configure
Date: 2001-05-11 16:41:10
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello,
I love cygwin and have been able to install postgresql and build
databases from another machines pg_dump -D filename.pgdump.
All is good with the database and its table relationships.
Now I want to import a datadase from a windows sql server on the same
machine using pgsql odbc driver I installed and I am running into
errors.
I may be a little green to postgresql but when I ran ./configure under
cygwin I did not set any options.
Is odbc part of the default or did I miss my chance to use --with-odbc?
Can I add the support for odbc now with out blowing away all the
databases on psql I have already built?
Can I run ./configure again?

Your loyal reader and linux enthusiast.

Thank you
Rob
www.ektron.com

Any attachments to this message have been scanned for viruses by The
Electric Mail Company Inc.'s E-mmunity (tm) service employing Trend
Micro technology. Prior to opening any attachments see liability
disclaimer at: http://www.electricmail.com/e-mmunity_disclaimer.html