Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Stamp HEAD as 9.1devel.

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Stamp HEAD as 9.1devel.
Date: 2010-07-09 14:26:14
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 12:54 AM, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:

>>> Did you have any particular breakage in mind?
>
>> Well, you can see for yourself what I've submitted for the next CF.
>
> You might want to hold off on the get_whatever_oid patches for a bit,
> but the other stuff I see there looks pretty localized.  No objection
> to pressing forward with CF work otherwise.

I can hold off on those for a bit - I don't think there will be enough
drift to matter very much, but if it makes you more comfortable, it's
not a big deal. What I really want to get committed is this one,
which is infrastructure for a further large patch:

include Backend ID in relpath for temp rels

However, I need someone fairly knowledgeable to review it first.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company