Re: BUG #5466: Asia/Novosibirsk timezone problem

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Diffor <diffor(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5466: Asia/Novosibirsk timezone problem
Date: 2010-05-20 14:13:08
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Ah, good reference - thanks for digging that up. Interstingly enough
they seem to have just removed Almaty - and not put it anywhere else
:-)

But as someone said, they're being screwed, but only by MS, not us.

I've applied the change to pgtz.c. It will be in the next releases.

//Magnus

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/