Re: Documentation

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Documentation
Date: 2010-09-27 08:06:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:00, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>> See
>> It took me three hours to manually convert the current documentation.
>> There is also a possibility to change the theme. I'll try to do it on my
>> laptop.
> Wow, that was quick (and unexpected!). There's some weirdness here,

Indeed. Nice job!

> but maybe that's just a markup issue:

I notice some weirdness on
as well:

1) I get scrollbars on all the "highlighted areas", that scrolls
exactly 1 pixel. Probably a CSS issue?
2) If I do view source to figure out why, I notice they have class
"highlight-python" - is there something that should be set to make it
not call it python? (I haven't investigated what it actually means
yet, no :P)

> Otherwise it looks great. Couple of questions:
> - Have you thought about how we might shoe-horn this into the build process?

One direct question here - is it going to be a PITA on Windows? I've
never tried it there, it might be?

 Magnus Hagander