PostgreSQL elephant logo (+ derivatives) & save your logo

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL elephant logo (+ derivatives) & save your logo
Date: 2010-06-07 14:57:36
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi all,

There's an initiative called Save Your Logo
(http://www.saveyourlogo.org/en/) which gives companies and
organisations the opportunity to contribute to the conservation of the
animal depicted in their logo.

Also there was an article posted on it:
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/05/shouldnt-a-company-protect-the-species-in-its-logo.php

Do you think there's an opportunity for PostgreSQL companies, or even
the project itself, to get involved?  Or if not giving directly, to
support/advertise elephant conservation efforts?  Our beloved elephant
logo has served us well all these years, so maybe it's appropriate for
us to help out our proboscideaic colophon.

Thanks

Thom

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2010-06-07 18:30:48
Previous:From: Florian WeimerDate: 2010-06-07 13:54:42
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL on Debian popularity