On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 2:43 AM, Vegard Bønes <vegard(dot)bones(at)met(dot)no> wrote:
> Ok, I tried to modify the example functions get_data_alternative_a() and get_data_alternative_b(), so that they start with SPI_connect, and end with SPI_finish. Also I removed SPI_connect and SPI_finish from the main function. As I understand you, that should have solved the problem. The result, however, is exactly the same as before.
You may get further if you post the modified code, instead of simply
asserting that some code we can't see doesn't work.
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
In response to
pgsql-bugs by date
|Next:||From: Peter Eisentraut||Date: 2011-02-17 04:38:01|
|Subject: Re: Bidirectional replication for postgres 9|
|Previous:||From: Tom Lane||Date: 2011-02-16 22:46:52|
|Subject: Re: BUG #5890: malloc error |