BWPUG November Meeting This Wednesday

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG November Meeting This Wednesday
Date: 2010-11-09 03:29:56
Lists: bwpug

Howdy folks,

A reminder that this Wednesday (the 10th) is the BWPUG meeting for November.
This month's topic will be "Achieving PCI compliance with Postgres".
PCI-DSS standard
was developed by credit card companies to help protect cardholders
from identity theft
and enhance cardholder security. While the standard has a history
going back almost
10 years, there are still many questions and challenges faced for people trying
to stay compliant, especially within the open source arena.

When: November 10th, ~6:30PM.
Where: 7070 Samuel Morse Dr, Columbia, MD, 21042.
Host: OmniTI

As always we will have time for networking and we can do some more
open Q & A, and we'll likely hit one of the local restaurants after
the meet.

Robert Treat
http://www.omniti.com/is/hiring