Re: pgadminIII Configuration problem

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Boblitz John <John(dot)Boblitz(at)bertschi(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadminIII Configuration problem
Date: 2011-03-04 09:01:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Boblitz John <John(dot)Boblitz(at)bertschi(dot)com> wrote:
> I can see the database and can query the test file.  However, I keep
> getting the message that an adminpack needs to be set up.
> Supposedly, this is already in the postgresql-contrib* - but I am unable
> to find the correct Directory /usr/local/pgsql/share/contrib/.
>
> Any ideas what I have done wrong?

This is a PostgreSQL issue rather than pgAdmin - and it may be the
case that noone here is familiar with the packages you're using. I
would expect adminpack to be in the contrib package as you say, but if
you can't find it, you'll probably need to take it up with whoever
provided the packages.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com