Re: Installing psqlodbc

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: Jorge Alberto Fuentes Casillas <buen_sama(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)mx>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installing psqlodbc
Date: 2010-08-18 17:52:11
Lists: pgsql-novice
On 18 August 2010 17:56, Jorge Alberto Fuentes Casillas
<buen_sama(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)mx> wrote:
>     Hello to everyone. I'm Jorge and I'm a Mac user, running Mac OS X
> Leopard. I'd really like to know if you know the steps to install psqlodbc
> in a mac, and if you could please share with me such information. I
> appreciate any help that you could provide me.
>
> Thousands of thanks in Advance.

Hi Jorge,

Have you tried EnterpriseDB's 1-click installer? It comes with a stack
builder app which has the option to install pgODBC:
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/download.do

I haven't tried it on a Mac myself, but I think that might be what you'll need.

Alternatively you can compile it from source, which is also available
from that download page.
--
Thom Brown
Registered Linux user: #516935