Re: Transient runtime error: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException from org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveTupleV3(PGStream.java:349) ...

From: S K <extsknk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Transient runtime error: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException from org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveTupleV3(PGStream.java:349) ...
Date: 2010-07-02 02:42:21
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks for your replies.

I followed Sam's suggestion and upgraded the jdbc driver to the latest
version.
It has been more than a week and problem did not recur. I'm assuming the
upgrade
fixed the issue (I saw in the release notes a cryptic note indicating fixes
for data transformation).

--

---
Please DO NOT add my email to any marketing/communication/distribution lists