Two feature requests

From: Aren Cambre <aren(at)arencambre(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Two feature requests
Date: 2010-11-20 04:05:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Two feature requests to make pgadmin comply with UI norms:

1. If I press end on a line that is wrapped, the cursor only goes to the
end of the line that appears on the screen, not to the end of the line as if
it wasn't wrapped. For example, suppose I have this long line that is
wrapped:
*ABCDEF*
*GHIJKL*
*MNOPQR*
If I am at *H* and press *end*, I end up with the cursor to the right of
*R*. Instead, the cursor should be to the right of *L*.
2. If I press *ctrl-right arrow* or *ctrl-left arrow*, please also stop
at certain punctuation marks if they are in the middle of a word, such as
the *_* in *test_user*. I wouldn't want this stop to happen if the *_* is
at the beginning or end, such as *_test*.

Thanks,

Aren