ASSIGNING TABLE PRIVILEGES

From: JORGE MALDONADO <jorgemal1960(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ASSIGNING TABLE PRIVILEGES
Date: 2010-07-29 16:53:35
Lists: pgsql-novice
Using pgAdmin III I created the following Group Roles:
* admins
* clients

I also created the following Login Roles:
* admin
* client

I added the admin login role to the admins group role and the client login
role to the clients group role.

admin
    admins

clients
   client

Now I want to assign privileges in a table so I got its Properties and went
to the Privileges tab. In the Privileges section (about in the middle of the
Properties window) there is a dropdownlist where I am suppose to select a
role but only the "public" appears, I do not see the ones I added. I
disconnected and connected from the database and the new roles I added do
not appear either. What am I missing?

Respectfully,
Jorge Maldonado

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: John DeSoiDate: 2010-07-29 18:13:33