Re: Duplicates Processing

From: Gary Chambers <gwchamb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Rob Sargent <robjsargent(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Duplicates Processing
Date: 2010-10-12 14:19:24
Lists: pgsql-sql

Rob,

Thanks for your reply!

> And to your point of self-reference, it would be to a co-worker more
> than a manager.  Managers are often not good replacements for workers. :)

:) Absolutely!

I was having a conversation over on #postgresql yesterday about this
and, due to my inexperience with managing electronic components (and
some of the database issues involved), I still have a few unanswered
questions. I would like to create a master table of parts derived
from the individual tables (e.g. resistors, capacitors, diodes, etc.).
I have the rare opportunity to build this from the ground, up and
would like to ensure that I get it right. Thanks for any advice that
you (or anyone) can offer.

-- Gary Chambers