Re: GIT repo move

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: GIT repo move
Date: 2010-07-17 00:15:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> The pgAdmin III repo is going to take a fair bit of effort I suspect...

Phew, that was an understatement. I think the tags are all OK now - I
just had to re-apply the last four patches to trunk for some reason
that I haven't fully understood yet, but otherwise it *looks* fine.

So, please take a moment to browse, and checkout and build the code
from http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=summary
(including a back branch or two). If noone complains by Monday, I
think we should make the change permanent. Until then, let's avoid any
commits :-)

Thanks!

--
Dave Page