Re: Postgresql certifications

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: Machiel Richards <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
Cc: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql certifications
Date: 2010-11-16 09:33:32
Lists: pgsql-novice

On 16 November 2010 07:06, Machiel Richards <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za> wrote:

> HI All
>
> Does anybody know whether there is such a thing as a postgresql
> certification and if so in which countries this is available.
>
> We need more information on this in order to have some staff trained up
> properly on postgresql.

At the moment there's a project to attempt to get community-support
certification, but nothing official. There are companies who offer their
own certification though. You could try EnterpriseDB's certification:
http://www.enterprisedb.com/tservices/certification/associate.do

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion