Re: naked objects from stored procedures, interface generation

From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Wim Bertels <wim(dot)bertels(at)khleuven(dot)be>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: naked objects from stored procedures, interface generation
Date: 2010-12-23 08:31:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello

I know about one similar project - Garuda, but this project isn't open.

What it does:

* OOP - objects, properties, methods - not based on PostgreSQL OOP
* support of workflow - lifecycle for objects
* support of collection of objects

It was designed in plpgsql with special modules to PHP, where was
possible to work with Garuda objects like PHP objects.

Regards

Pavel Stehule