Exquisite gift on a first-come-first-served basis 2011.1.11.13.25.55

From: Mr Malakias <malakias1980(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: moon(dot)wolf(dot)loc(dot)3(at)hotmail(dot)com
Subject: Exquisite gift on a first-come-first-served basis 2011.1.11.13.25.55
Date: 2011-01-11 05:25:46
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Hey, dear,
I'd like to introduced a very good website to you: www.china365buy.net
.I bought an apple laptop on it recently.
They send it to me very quick, and the quality is great. It's
wonderful, you know.
Now, it is celebrating the 5th birthday, many products are on discount!
They have many brands, such as Sony, HP, Apple, Nokia and so on. Now ,
they are promoting their products for the coustomers.
So their prices are very competitive. By the way, they mainly sell
iphones, laptops, tvs, playstation and so on.
If you need these products, it will be a good choice.
Regards!
yours