Re: Connection color is not correctly changed in query windows connection drop-down.

From: Valentine Gogichashvili <valgog(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connection color is not correctly changed in query windows connection drop-down.
Date: 2010-09-24 08:55:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hallo Guillaume,

I can reproduce this the following way:

1. Create 2 database connections in the tree and choose color for the first
connection and a different color for another one (red for the first and gray
for the second one)
2. Go to the first database (red one) and open a Query Window (the color of
the connection is correctly shown in the connection drop-down in the Query
Window Toolbar)
3. From the same window click on the the connection drop-down and choose
<new connection>
4. Choose the second database connection (that is supposed to have color
gray)
5. Now I am connected to the 'gray' database, but the color, shown in the
drop-down is still red

When you connect to another database (lets say a blue one), then after the
second switch, it is colored 'gray', so the color is taken from the previous
connection and not from the current one.

With my best regards,

-- Valentine Gogichashvili

P.S.: I do not think it is of importance, but I installed the 1.12.0 version
using the upgrade script.