New Psycopg Mailing List Online!

From: Daniele Varrazzo <daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2011-01-08 16:22:04
Lists: pgsql-announce

After a long while Psycopg has again a Mailing List again!

You are welcome to subscribe [1], either if you are an user dealing
with the first stumbling blocks (albeit a look at the documentation or
the FAQ wouldn't hurt!) or if you want to contribute to the psycopg2
development, about which there are several upcoming news.

To post, send mail to <psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org>. Yes, we are proud to
be hosted on the mighty shoulders of the PostgreSQL Infrastructure
team. I want to thank them and the PostgreSQL Global Development Group
wholeheartedly for making this happen.

See you there!

[1] http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?func=lists-long-full&extra=psycopg

----

Psycopg is the most popular PostgreSQL adapter for the Python
programming language. At its core it fully implements the Python DB
API 2.0 specifications. Several extensions allow access to many of the
features offered by PostgreSQL.