Re: PSQLException: The column name <col> was not found in this ResultSet.

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: Lew <noone(at)lewscanon(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PSQLException: The column name <col> was not found in this ResultSet.
Date: 2010-11-12 06:18:32
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
We're getting off topic--perhaps I didn't express myself clearly.
Getting back to Samuel's original point, if the ResultSet interface
contract does not require a given implementation to provide thread
safety for these operations--and it appears that it does not--then
maybe pgjdbc should not try to provide it. If a user needs to use a
ResultSet from multiple threads, it can be synchronized externally.
---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com