Mailing list news server broken?

From: John Papandriopoulos <dr(dot)jpap(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2010-12-02 23:28:56
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi everyone,

I am trying to connect to the PostgreSQL mailing list news server.
Unfortunately it fails with error:

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Undefined symbol "PL_sv_undef" referenced from
COPY relocation in /usr/local/news/bin/nnrpd

I've tried {Thunderbird, rtin, telnet} and all give the same results.
For example:

$ telnet news.postgresql.org nntp
Trying 200.46.204.72...
Connected to news.hub.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Undefined symbol "PL_sv_undef" referenced from
COPY relocation in /usr/local/news/bin/nnrpd
Connection closed by foreign host.
$

How can I get in contact with the server admin?

Please redirect me to the right mailing list if this post is in the wrong place.

Kindest,
John