Re: Git conversion progress report and call for testing assistance

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Git conversion progress report and call for testing assistance
Date: 2010-08-27 19:39:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 21:30, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
>> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 20:29, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
>>> Hm, is the pgsql-committers-test thing actually working?
>
>> Um, it seems the list is broken somehow.
>
> OK, the list works now, but the commitdiff links in the messages do
> not.  Looks like they are pointing at the wrong repository.

Well, actually, they point to the right one, but the mirroring off to
that one is turned off. There are just too many different versions
right now to keep that thing pointing the right way :-)

That part has been verified and is working, so I didn't bother keeping
it up to date.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/