Testing backup and restore

From: JORGE MALDONADO <jorgemal1960(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Testing backup and restore
Date: 2011-01-18 17:21:12
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am testing backup and restore so I made a backup of my database using
pgAdmin III and accepted the default parameters shown in the interface.
Then, I tried to restore it (accepting the default parameters) and clicked
the button "Display Objects" and I got the following error message:
"Schema node not found for object DATABASE restaurant [owner: postgres]"
What does this mean?

With respect,
Jorge Maldonado