GSoC 2011 - could use help updating our summerofcode page

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chesnok(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GSoC 2011 - could use help updating our summerofcode page
Date: 2011-03-08 06:56:50
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I've submitted our application to Google! Huzzah.

We have until Friday to update this page for 2011:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode

I posted to -hackers and created this wiki page:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2011

If you've got ideas for projects, want to be a mentor or could help
update that summerofcode page, I would be much obliged!

I am quite busy this week (first week teaching a class), and don't
have as much time to spend chasing this stuff down as I'd like.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com