2011 Cascadia IT Conference - Fri/Sat March 11/12

From: Paul English <penglish1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 2011 Cascadia IT Conference - Fri/Sat March 11/12
Date: 2010-12-08 06:12:08
Lists: seapug

We’re looking for talks, panels, and presentations. We’re also looking
for training/tutorial speakers.

The deadline for talk/panel/presentation submissions is 31 DEC, 2010

While we have USENIX/SAGE and LOPSA on board, this event is being
driven by all local volunteers - we need your help!

We also need sponsorship, typically from your employer or from vendors and VARs:

And of course, we also need to get the word out! Please share this
opportunity with co-workers & friends.

About me:
I'm new to the SeaPUG list, but I intend to stick around now that I've
found it. I'm the IT Director for a small company in Seattle where we
do weather forecasting for Wind/Solar/Hydro energy. We also use
Postgres fairly extensively and are pretty excited to migrate to 9.X
next year. Feel free to email me directly if you can help with
promoting the conference as that is my role and I have exactly no
experience in marketing!

seapug by date