Re: Email notification pgAgent

From: Jasmin Dizdarevic <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Email notification pgAgent
Date: 2010-12-31 15:51:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
I've excepted the "no" ;-)

It would be great if somebody could take a look on it. Maybe it's just a
beginners mistake of mine.
The wxSMTP lib and a sample of mine is attached. The author of the lib said
it could be a problem with missing wxWidgets Event Loop.

But if running the sample (in wxSMTP-Solution) there is also an access

I used "Static Unicode Debug Monolithic DLL|Win32" configuration to build