Re: BUG

From: Dharmendra Goyal <dharmendra(dot)goyal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Alexia Lau <alau(at)esri(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Kasia Tuszynska <ktuszynska(at)esri(dot)com>, Ale Raza <araza(at)esri(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG
Date: 2010-10-28 08:34:12
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Alex,

I saw related checkins. This issue was actually fixed on 4th October, the
day on which 9.0.1 was released and 9.0.1 build missed this issue. If you
want a work around then please take required uuid library from 8.4
installation. Please let me know if you still have any issue related to
this.

Regards,
Dharmendra