Re: I want the restructured text for the docs

From: Daniele Varrazzo <daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "W(dot) Matthew Wilson" <matt(at)tplus1(dot)com>
Cc: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I want the restructured text for the docs
Date: 2011-01-09 20:41:28
Lists: psycopg

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:58 PM, W. Matthew Wilson <matt(at)tplus1(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi -- I don't always have internet access, and I use the pyscopg2 docs
> often.  Is there some to get those files?

They are currently included in the source distribution, both in the
source .rst format and rendered in .html. Redundant... but probably
handy.

As a reference, after unpacked the source distribution, the commands

make env
make docs

can be used to build the docs from source. Notice that the commands
also builds psycopg itself as part of the docs are obtained by
introspection, so all the dependencies required should be met (e.g.
packages python-dev and libpq-dev on a debian system)

-- Daniele