Fwd: Scheduling backup

From: "Massa, Harald Armin" <chef(at)ghum(dot)de>
Subject: Fwd: Scheduling backup
Date: 2010-06-30 07:50:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Rohit,

yes, there is.

- Click on the Start-Icon (XP) or Windows-Icon(W7) to bring up your
ProgrammsMenu
- click on "Control Panel"
- click on administration icon
- DOUBLE-CLICK on planned tasks
- click on new planned tasks, in the add planned task wizzard you can add
the commands for running pg_dump
- to learn more about the PostgreSQL PG_DUMP utility, please read up on
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/app-pgdump.html

best wishes,

Harald

--