Re: Heartbeat between Primary and Standby replicas

From: fazool mein <fazoolmein(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Heartbeat between Primary and Standby replicas
Date: 2010-09-26 22:46:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello again,

I checked the code for the keepalive feature. It seems that the socket
options are only set on the primary's socket connection. The tcp connection
created on the secondary for walreceiver does not use the keepalive
parameters from the configuration.

Am I correct? Is this intended or some bug?

Thanks.