Stepping down

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: board(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)us, Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, gareth(at)socallinxexpo(dot)org
Subject: Stepping down
Date: 2011-03-07 21:19:56
Lists: lapug
It is with regrets that I'll be stepping aside as the LAPUG coordinator,
PgUS board member, and PostgreSQL contact for the SCALE exposition.  This is
one of other changes that I making so that I can focus more time and energy
to my family.  I want to offer my apologies if this creates problems for
PgUS and the local Postgres community.

Regarding LAPUG, I'd like members of the users group to consider whether
their circumstances will allow them to take the lead in the organizing
events to help foster the growth of our local community.

In short, its been a pleasure being associated with the community and
PostgreSQL and I wish both to have furthered success!

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

lapug by date