Autovacuum in postgres.

From: venu madhav <venutaurus539(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Autovacuum in postgres.
Date: 2010-05-21 09:38:43
Lists: pgsql-performance
Hi All,
       In my application we are using postgres which runs on an embedded
box. I have configured autovacuum to run once for every one hour. It has 5
different databases in it. When I saw the log messages, I found that it is
running autovacuum on one database every hour. As a result, on my database
autovacuum is run once in 5 hours. Is there any way to make it run it every
hour.

Thank you,
Venu

pgsql-performance by date

Next:From: venu madhavDate: 2010-05-21 09:39:46