Dear Friends: a 123h

From: "Kevin & Jessica Hermansen" <kjhermansen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dear Friends: a 123h
Date: 2010-11-25 23:13:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear Friends:
I have good news for you. Last week
I have Order china 16 Products Apple iPhone 4 HD 32 GB
I completed bank transfer payments,I have received the product!
w e b:tooaomo.com
It's amazing! The item is original, brand new and has high quality,
but it's muc cheaper. I'm pleased to share this good news with you!
I believe you will find what you want there and have an good experience
on shopping from them
Regards!

啊陈小春 蚕