JNBPUG meeting at the start of June

From: Alastair Turner <bell(at)ctrlf5(dot)co(dot)za>
To: jnbpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JNBPUG meeting at the start of June
Date: 2010-05-14 13:17:30
Lists: jnbpug
The first meeting of JNBPUG was a success. Four people isn't a
stadium-full, but for a first meeting in a city where user groups are
known to be difficult it's a good start. We discussed partitioning,
full text indexing and other issues in databases. Everyone got
something put of it. Thanks to those who came. Those who didn't - what
would you make you attend the next one?

I'm aiming to have the next meeting on 7 or 8 June, before the country
grinds to a halt over the spectacle of 22 men and a 32 panel ball.
More precise details, and even those tentative dates are all open to
change based on feedback - please let me have some. I have been
working on some potential speakers - or possibly just on their nerves,
I'll figure that out later.

Looking forward to your response.

Bell.

jnbpug by date

Next:From: Alastair TurnerDate: 2010-06-08 07:40:57