Out of date docs: DISABLE/ENABLE TRIGGER

From: Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Out of date docs: DISABLE/ENABLE TRIGGER
Date: 2010-06-06 09:11:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I just spotted that the docs for ALTER TABLE .. DISABLE/ENABLE TRIGGER
are out of date, now that we have deferrable uniqueness and exclusion
constraints.

Also, I think that the original comment in the ENABLE/DISABLE TRIGGER
section was misleading because it suggested that only superusers can
disable constraint triggers, which is not true for *user-defined*
constraint triggers.

Proposed update attached.

Regards,
Dean

Next:From: Florian PflugDate: 2010-06-06 12:41:21