Re: First SVN module moved to GIT

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: First SVN module moved to GIT
Date: 2010-07-15 21:18:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Le 15/07/2010 22:26, Dave Page a écrit :
>> I've now moved pgadmin1 and pgadmin2 as well. Don't expect anyone to
>> touch those though :-p
>>

> You're right... But I'm really looking forward to get the pgadmin3 GIT
> repo :)

Yeah - me too. Do you think we should do that now? We have a couple of
weeks until the next beta....

As an aside, I've also moved the www module now (and given you
access). However, whilst the backup website on developer.pgadmin.org
should now be pulling it's code from GIT, the primary site on
romulus.postgresql.org is still using SVN due to an unrelated error.
I'll try to sort that in the morning, but in the meantime, please
don't update the website code!!

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company