First SVN module moved to GIT

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: First SVN module moved to GIT
Date: 2010-07-15 20:11:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

As part of our move to GIT, I finally got the scripts to split the SVN
repo up properly, and have now moved the pgagent repository over to
git.postgresql.org.

It can be accessed here:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgagent.git;a=summary

If you are a pgAdmin committer, in order to commit to this repository
you will need to ensure you have an SSH key configured in your
community account profile. You can add this here:
http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/login?p=community/profile. Once you
have a key, please let me know what your community login user ID is.

Oh - and please ensure all commits to pgAgent go to the GIT repo from now on!

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company