Seeking talented PostgreSQL/DBA/Developer, pleasant environment, interesting projects, competitive compensation

From: Human Resources <jobs(at)tigerlead(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Seeking talented PostgreSQL/DBA/Developer, pleasant environment, interesting projects, competitive compensation
Date: 2010-06-24 17:45:04
Lists: pgsql-jobs

TigerLead Solutions is a leading provider of internet marketing services and
proprietary lead management software to successful Realtors throughout North
America. Our work involves manipulating and warehousing external data feeds
and developing web interfaces to create home search tools for prospective
buyers and lead management tools for real estate agents.

We're looking for a skilled coder to join our small team of talented
engineers in Ann Arbor. We hope to find an experienced programmer who is a
good fit with our team, well-versed in multiple languages, able to learn
quickly and work independently. We work in a Linux environment, and tools
and languages we use include Perl, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and GIT. Perl
experience is a significant plus, but your current comfort level with any of
these specific tools is less important than overall technical aptitude and
ability to learn quickly and fit in well with the current team.

The culture here in Ann Arbor and in our company headquarters in Los Angeles
is casual with no bureaucracy. The Ann Arbor office is located in a new
building one block from the University of Michigan central campus. The
office environment is extremely comfortable and dedicated to our engineering
team only. The company is in its fourth year, growing steadily, and able to
offer both stability as well as the opportunity for the right person to make
an immediate impact on new projects. We would prefer a full-time commitment
based in Ann Arbor but would also consider a part-time or
contractor/telecommuting arrangement for the right person.

Compensation is competitive and commensurate with skill set and experience.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical coverage, paid holidays and
personal days, paid monthly parking if needed, paid professional development
opportunities, and a casual work environment including dual monitors and a
fast computer at your desk, no dress code, and an extremely nice group of
folks as your co-workers.

Interviewed candidates will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their
skill set. Please forward a resume and cover letter to
jobs(at)tigerlead(dot)comalong with descriptions of or links to samples of
previous work. Submissions
with thoughtful cover letters and evidence of experience will receive
careful consideration and prompt follow-up. No phone calls or drop-ins,
please. Thank you for your interest.

Ashley Sipchen
Director of Operations
TigerLead Solutions, LLC