Re: dropping connection

From: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dropping connection
Date: 2010-09-27 15:27:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

It is frustrating, it is not reproducible by me either. I can't find a way
to force it happen. I even had the sys-admins on the server kill the backend
process that was connected to the query window and could not get the crash.

I have had my system checked to see if there are hardware issues that may
cause this, but nothing has turned up.
I understand that if a problem is not reproducible it would be pretty hard
to find the cause.

Is there anything I can do on my end to help with this? Some kind of
debugging (either in PgAdmin or Windows) that I could turn on so that when
it does happen, you would have something useful to work with ...