Meeting: Today!!!

From: Brian Pottberg <brianp(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: diapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting: Today!!!
Date: 2010-11-10 16:06:08
Lists: denpug

All,

Just another reminder that our meeting location has moved to the Consistent
State Home office.

The new address is:

5660 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Ste 138,
Greenwood Village Co, 80111

We have uploaded a google map to www.diapug.org in the Location section for
those of you who need directions.

Our meetings will continue to be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month.
The next meeting is Wednesday November 10th 6:30-8:00pm.
Brian Fehrle will be giving a presentation on PostgreSQL 9.0 this week.

If you have any questions our concerns please contact us or visit the DIAPUG
website
at www.diapug.org.

We hope to see you there,
/Brian P.