Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build
Date: 2011-02-10 23:44:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On 10 February 2011 23:31, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:
> Can u send me the code from Julian please?

I assume you want me to send you the new, improved OGL from Julian +
my fixes to make it build against 2.9, which I myself am using . I'll
send it to you later, because I don't have it at the moment.

>> By the way, I missed one of the "(consider omitting number of rows or
>> columns)" problems on the options dialog earlier. I may have missed
>> others, but obviously that won't affect 2.8 builds.
>
> I don't believe I've had a patch with any of that yet.

You have. Changes look like this:

                 <object class="sizeritem">
                   <object class="wxFlexGridSizer">
                     <cols>2</cols>
-                    <rows>2</rows>
                     <vgap>5</vgap>

I remove the row per the suggestion of the wx error message. That has
no apparent effect, other than making the error go away.

--
Regards,
Peter Geoghegan