About debug two versions of postgresql in eclipse

From: Pei He <hepeimail(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: About debug two versions of postgresql in eclipse
Date: 2010-08-24 17:13:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
I want to run two different versions of postgresql-8.2.5 under eclipse.

But, it requires me to change PGDATA and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to switch.

Moreover, to let eclipse know the changes, I need to modify .profile
under my home folder, and log out and log in. (I am using Ubuntu.)

Is there a way that I can debug two versions of postgresql without
closing eclipse?

Thanks
--
Pei