pgAdmin III: comments on PPAS 9.0 functions not working properly

From: Nikhil S <nixmisc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III: comments on PPAS 9.0 functions not working properly
Date: 2011-03-31 07:15:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Consider the following PPAS 9.0 function:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION TEST_in_inout_out(A IN INT, B IN OUT INT, C  OUT
INT)  RETURN INT
IS
    D INT;
BEGIN
    D := A + B + C;
    RETURN D;
END;

When I click on properties and try to assign a comment to this function, it
errors out. In PPAS 9.0, either we do not provide the OUT parameter while
assigning the comment or if we are mentioning it, we need to provide the
argument type (OUT, INOUT etc.) appropriately. Fixing via the latter route.

PFA, patch for the same.

Regards,
Nikhils

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2011-03-31 08:37:25